The International Litigation Department of Bacciardi and Partners assists Italian and foreign clients in judicial and arbitration disputes of a commercial, corporate and business nature, mainly concerning:
- commercial contractual relationships (sales and distribution contracts; construction contract, procurement contracts abroad, license and transfer of technology agreement);
- corporate and joint venture relationships;
- unfair competition and infringement of intellectual property rights, trademarks, and patents;
- product liability;
- insolvencies and bankruptcy procedures.
In this context, the attorneys of Bacciardi and Partners have gained consolidated experience and in-depth knowledge of substantive and procedural matters relating to:
- applicable law and jurisdiction;
- EU and international lis pendens;
- recognition and execution of foreign judicial judgments in Italy and abroad;
- notification procedures;
- written evidence submission and oral testimony.
For disputes abroad, Bacciardi and Partners make use of proven and long-standing professional partnerships with an extensive network of foreign corresponding law firms belonging to its international network.