October 20th, 2022 – 10.00 am – 12.30 am
Digital innovation is spreading significantly among Italian agribusinesses, which are increasingly interested in reaping the benefits deriving from its application in the various business areas.
There are many technologies from which companies can choose; in particular, the most innovative technologies, such as the use of artificial intelligence tools and blockchain, are becoming increasingly important.
In the webinar, the speakers will illustrate with a practical and operational approach and also through case histories:
- the main artificial intelligence tools applied to agrifood business, including:
- IBM’s Food Trust and Watson Platform;
- SAP’s Leonardo Platform;
- the main blockchain technologies applied to agrifood business, through the experiences of leading companies in the agrifood sector including:
- Wine Blockchain EY;
- the critical issues related to the application of technological innovation to agrifood business, including:
- the guarantee of security between the various companies that are part of the same blockchain;
- the risk of theft of public and private keys by hackers;
- the problems of adequate data back-up and recovery;
- the problems of data processing and GDPR compliance.
The speakers are professionals with long and consolidated experience in international trade law, digital law and new technology law.
The speech is in Italian.