Thursday, May 19th, 2022 – 10.00 am – 12.30 am on Zoom, our professionals Lorenzo Bacciardi, LL.M. and Pier Federico Orciari will lecture in the module “CORPORATE MATTERS OF AGRI-FOOD COMPANIES” as part of the Training Project “INNOVATING THE AGRI-FOOD INDUSTRY”, organised by Camera di Commercio della Romagna and Bacciardi Partners, together with the scientific contribution of the Digital Innovation Observatories of Politecnico di Milano.
There are techniques and corporate solutions through which cooperative companies operating in the agro-food sector can:
- increase their commercial competitiveness; and
- increase their attractiveness to potential Italian and foreign investors.
In the webinar, the speakers will illustrate, also through case histories:
- the different corporate operations that agri-food cooperative companies can use to achieve the evolutionary transition to a corporation;
- the commercial cooperation agreements that agri-food cooperative companies can use to establish commercial relationships of a productive or distributive nature;
- strategies and opportunities for growth and development through M&A transactions.
The speech will be in Italian