1994 –Business Administration and Economics Degree, University of Bologna.
He is a partner of Bacciardi and Partners and the Co-Head of its Corporate Finance and M&A Department.
He focuses on corporate finance and M&A transactions, domestic and cross-border in nature. He assists entrepreneurs during the entire M&A process, from the first assessments of the opportunity, up to the closing and post-closing optimization stages of the transaction. He also assists clients in sourcing structured non-banking finance and in their generational transfers or handovers.
- Managing Partner within a premier advisory firm: supporting the entrepreneur in the development of cross-border transactions in all steps of analysis, execution and finalization of the transaction;
- Chief Executive Officer of the Italian offices of a multinational software house serving relevant client such as Banks, Insurance companies and Large Corporate;
- Managing Director for the creation of new areas of business within structured consultancy companies: action on all the organizational components, definition of a business model, business development, projects coordination and development of the relationship with customers;
- Manager responsible of the company organization, organizational development and managing of projects portfolio, with mandate of compliance and business continuity;
- Auditor and organizational, IT and accounting advisor.
French, English, Italian.
+39 0721 371139 – +39 340 1357248