October 25th, 2022 – 10.30 am – 12.30 am
As of February 24, 2022, the EU has imposed several sanctions packages on Russia and Belarus, including individual sanctions, economic sanctions, and diplomatic measures.
Individual sanctions are targeted restrictive measures imposed against a wide range of individuals, entities and organizations for a total of over 80 entities and more than 1000 individuals.
Economic sanctions consist of bans and restrictive measures on trade of goods concerning the import/export of products and raw materials and other transactions in the sectors: energy; transportation; finance; defense.
During the webinar, the speakers illustrate the up-to-date rules and procedures in order to:
- identify the sanctions measures and avoid their breaching;
- verify the application of sanctions, through due diligences on individuals and products;
- implement the best safeguard measures and mitigate the risks related to company operativeness in sanctioned countries;
- implement a Sanction Compliance Program or an Internal Compliance Program for the adequate evaluation of company risk, in order to protect individual and company responsibilities;
- deal with triangulations, intermediaries, foreign subsidiaries.
The speakers are professionals with long and proven experience in international trade law, customs and transport law, corporate law, corporate finance, and international taxation.
The speech is in Italian.