Thursday, October 20th, 2022 – 10.00 am – 12.30 am on Zoom, our professionals Enzo Bacciardi and Fabrizio Corona – together with Dr. Claudio Rorato and Dr. Federico Iannella of the Digital Innovation Observatories of the Politecnico di Milano and Dr. Claudia Corbo of the Smart Food Observatory of the Politecnico di Milano – will lecture in the module ” Digital innovation in the agri-food sector” as part of the Training Project “INNOVATING THE AGRI-FOOD INDUSTRY”, organised by Camera di Commercio della Romagna and Bacciardi Partners.
To register click here
Digital innovation is spreading significantly among Italian agribusinesses, which are increasingly interested in reaping the benefits deriving from its application in the various business areas.
There are many technologies from which companies can choose; in particular, the most innovative technologies, such as the use of artificial intelligence tools and blockchain, are becoming increasingly important.
In the webinar, the speakers will illustrate with a practical and operational approach and also through case histories:
- the main artificial intelligence tools applied to agrifood business, including:
- IBM’s Food Trust and Watson Platform;
- SAP’s Leonardo Platform;
- the main blockchain technologies applied to agrifood business, through the experiences of leading companies in the agrifood sector including:
- Wine Blockchain EY;
- the critical issues related to the application of technological innovation to agrifood business, including:
- the guarantee of security between the various companies that are part of the same blockchain;
- the risk of theft of public and private keys by hackers;
- the problems of adequate data back-up and recovery;
- the problems of data processing and GDPR compliance.
The speakers are professionals with long and consolidated experience in international trade law, digital law and new technology law.
The speech will be in Italian.