Tuesday, September 20th, 2022 – 10.00 am – 12.30 am on Zoom, our professionals Renato Capanna and Lorenzo Viserta together with Dr. Federico Iannella – Deputy Director of the Digital Innovation Observatories of the Politecnico di Milano –will lecture in the module ” Corporate finance and M&A transactions in the agri-food sector” as part of the Training Project “INNOVATING THE AGRI-FOOD INDUSTRY”, organised by Camera di Commercio della Romagna and Bacciardi Partners.
The current macroeconomic context, which is increasingly changing and competitive, requires companies in the agri-food sector to strengthen themselves and develop growth through corporate finance and M&A transactions in order to:
- increase company size to compete both nationally and internationally;
- successfully manage the current global reorganisation process;
- invest in technological and product expertise to preserve current competitive advantages and increase market share;
- strengthen internal corporate governance in order to successfully plan and face tomorrow’s challenges.
In the webinar, the speakers will illustrate, also through case histories:
- the motivation and objectives behind a corporate finance or M&A transaction;
- the different types of transactions, such as:
▪ Private Equity transactions;
▪ Private Debt transactions;
▪ Merger & Acquisitions transactions between companies.
The speakers are professionals with a long and consolidated experience in international trade law, company law, corporate finance, international taxation, customs and transport law.
The speech will be in Italian.