Thursday, March 17th, 2022 – 10.00 am – 12.30 am on Zoom, the experts Enzo Bacciardi, Tommaso Mancini, Flavia Sabbatini and Arianna Pancotti will lecture in the module “E-COMMERCE OF AGRI-FOOD PRODUCTS AND CONTRACTUAL REGULATION” as part of the Training Project “INNOVATING THE AGRI-FOOD INDUSTRY”, organised by Camera di Commercio della Romagna with Bacciardi Partners, with the scientific contribution of the Digital Innovation Observatories of Politecnico di Milano.
E-commerce in the agri-food industry is registering a strong acceleration.
Through e-commerce many companies in the agri-food production or processing have started to sell directly to final customers (consumers), in addition to wholesalers and large-scale retail trade channels, thus carrying out direct sales from producer to consumer.
The module will have a practical and operational approach and will illustrate:
1. strategies and business models:
- aimed at optimizing the online presence of the agri-food company;
- isuitable to allow the agri-food company to relate directly with consumers;
2. the correct contractualization of online sales B2B and B2C;
3. the compliance to the consumer protection laws.
It will also cover transversal topics related to all food sales, both online and offline, such as:
4. international payments;
5. the appropriate use of Incoterms® in the international transport of agri-food products;
6. dispute resolution in B2B and B2C relationships.
The speech will be in Italian.